In need of some inspiration on how to decorate your sofas for Christmas? Me too! So I scoured the world wide web in search of Christmas blanket and throw patterns that are free and easy to make.
So take a look below at the best 12 free crochet Christmas blanket and throw patterns and if you find something you love and want to make, please leave a comment for the designer and share the love.
But before we continue, please note that this post contains affiliate links, I will earn a small percentage should you choose to purchase something, but it will be at no cost to you.
You can read the disclosure policy here.
Lets get started!
1. Christmas Granny Afghan by Maria’s Blue Crayon
2. Dusty Snowflake Throw by Tammy Hildebrand on Red Heart
3. Rosary Hill Blanket by Pattern Paradise
4. Crochet Peppermint Swirl Afghan by The Whoot
6. Merry Christmas Pixel Graph Afghan by Repeat Crafter Me
7. Candy Cane Throw by Teacup Lane
8. Holiday Chevron Throw by Jessie Rayot on Red Heart
9. Snowflake Afghan by Art Of Tangle
10. Crochet Snowman Blanket by Crochet For You
11. Merry & Bright Crochet Throw by The Unravelled Mitten
12. Crochet Christmas Reindeer Blanket by Repeat Crafter Me