Halloween is just a few months away and it’s time to plan your decor and choose which ones to start first.. Whenever I decorate my home for the season, I start with the blankets and afghans as they take longer to make.
Bellow I made a collection of my favorite Halloween inspired throws, blankets and afghans, from creepy to cute, you will find something you’d like to make to gift or decorate your home.
And the best part? They are all free patterns!
Take a look at the patterns and if you love any of them, leave a comment to the designer, we all love feedback on our creations.
But before we continue, please note that this post contains affiliate links, I will earn a small percentage should you choose to purchase something, but it will be at no cost to you.
You can read the disclosure policy here.
Lets get started!
1. JACK SHELLINGTON HALLOWEEN BLANKET by Hooked on Homemade Happiness
2. CANDY CORN THROW from Red Heart designed by Marianne Forrestal
3. STRIPPED HALLOWEEN CROCHET AFGHAN by Roseanna Beck for FaveCrafts
4. BLACK CAT HALOWEEN LAPGHAN by Stitched Pixels
5. FALL COLOURS CROCHET PATTERN by Beautiful Crochet Stuff
6. PUMPKIN FACE THROW from Red Heart by Michele Wilcox
7. HALLOWEEN BLOCK BLANKET by Spree Patterns & Design
9. CROCHET HALLOWEEN THROW from Red Heart by Michele Maks
10. CROCHET HALLOWEEN C2C BLANKET by Repeat Crafter Me
12. AUTUMN FIELDS THROW from I Like Crochet by Roseanna Beck
I hope you found this list useful and inspiring to make your own blanket, throw or afghan.